Reading is a way to connect the therapeutic work you are doing when you are outside of the session or it can be helpful to know that other people are going through a similar thing. Whatever the reason, here are some book recommendations that may be useful. Continue to check back since titles will continuously be added. Happy Reading!
· A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
· Choices and Consequences by Dick Schaefer
· Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie
· Dying to be Me by Anita Moorjani
· Get Out Of My Life, But First Could You Drive Me and Cheryl to the mall? by Anthony Wolf
· Miracles Now by Gabrielle Bernstein
· Only Love is Real by Brian Weiss
Self Compassion by Kristin Neff
· Stop Blaming, Start Loving by Bill O'Hanlon and Patricia Hudson
· The Anger Workbook by Lorrainne Bilodeau
· The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
· The Grief Recovery Handbook by John James and Frank Cherry
· The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*CK by Mark Manson
· Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman.
· When Anger Hurts: Quieting the Storm Within by M. McKay, P. Rogers and J.McKay.
· When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron.
· Why is the Dalai Lama Always Smiling- by Lama Tsomo
· Year of YES by Shonda Rhimes
· You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero